Re: FAQ

  • graphicart@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
      Noel, and list--

      thank you for your suggestion, and for your patience. I went ahead and
      unsubscribed Philip, though one of our board members tried to guide him
      through the process himself, as you saw.

      If you need to subscribe or unsubscribe, you can do so by going to
      http://Onelist.com, then RevList, and following directions there. I am
      told that occasionally people have difficulty making those directions
      work for them, and that may be what happened with Philip.

      Do try Onelist first, please, if you will, because you also have the
      option of holding your mail while you are on vacation or whatever by
      going to "modify my membership," and can then simply start it up again
      rather than having to resubscribe, reenter your profile and all that.
      It's a better option for temporary (indefinite if need be) stopping of
      mail.

      To find the FAQ, please go the the webpage maintained by our own Gary
      Liming, former list owner, at http://www.meridian.com/revlist/

      Here you will also find Thread Illustrations, Member Photos, Merchant's
      Page, Book Reviews, 18th Century Movies, Primary Sources, Cooking
      Sources as well. It's a useful site which will also get you to the
      archives of RevList...and thank you, Gary!

      And list--thanks again for your patience...

      Regards,
      Kate Johnson, list owner
      graphicart@...
      Graphics/Fine Arts Press
      Journal of the Middle Waters Frontier

      >From: "Spirit Rider" <spirit@...>
      >
      >List,
      >Isn't there some FAQ for our list that could be posted monthly
      >to the list?
      >I'm just rather suprised at the number people that do not know
      >how to get off the list.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Noel"Spirit Rider"Bell
      >F.C.F 97