Re: [Revlist] Re: Newtown and crowd control?

  • umfspock87@cs.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi John,

      I must say, having your light infantry on our flanks provided a nice degree of security.? It was a pleasure, as always, to fight alongside such a fine corps.

      I must correct you on one thing though.? I had the honor of serving as a sergeant in the rifle company under Jim Filipki, so recognition rightly belongs to Jim and his 1st Sgt., Steve, both of Selin's Rifles.? Their leadership, as well as that of "General" Gorecki (both on and off the field) made for an outstanding experience.

      Here's to fighting side by side again at Rockford and Jerusalem Mill.

      All the Best,

      Mike Cecere? 7th VA
      ?

      -----Original Message-----From: fifthpargt <JJG46@...>