Re: [Revlist] German Regiment.. Contact Info needed

  • BrandtH605@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
      I believe he is looking for the Continental Army regiment from PA made up of German Americans and immigrants commanded by?Lt. Col. Ludowick Weltner and part of Hand's Brigade. Their link to their website from the Continental Line website is not operative, but you can probably get their contact info from the Mid-Atlantic Dept. Coordinator Matt Murphy who is on this list:?jersey_officer@...

      Brandt Heatherington

      Ensign

      1 Virga. Regt.

      From: Paul Perine < Psperine@... >

      Subject: [Revlist] German Regiment.. Contact Info needed

      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 1:25 PM

      Good Afternoon!

      Does anyone have current contact info for THE GERMAN REGT.?

      All of my attempts have failed.

      Thanks!

      Paul Perine