New - New Jersey Brigade Information

  • colonelogden@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi All

      With the dog days of summer with us everyone must be going through a
      little reactor withdraw. But the fall campaign season will be on us
      before you know it, until then here are some new articles at Blues News
      Online

      William Stryker's - Virginia Campaign of 1781. The New Jersey brigades
      roll in the Yorktown campaign

      The muster roll of the New Jersey brigade in the fall of 1781 plus the
      make up of the light infantry battalion

      So stay tuned, we are adding new pictures, videos, and articles all the
      time

      I know some of you have commented that opening some of the PDF files
      takes a little time, I have made the files smaller so please go back a
      try again

      <bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com>
      <bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com%20%20> bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com
      <bluesnewsonline.synthasite.com>

      YMOAS

      Colonel Ogden