Re: [Revlist] Pedersoli mainspring

  • Bryan Wise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey John,
      I got one from these folks. Quick turnaround time and good communication. Best of luck.
      Bryan Wise
      http://www.themilitarymusket.com/

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
        If they can't help you I believe I may have a couple lying about in my parts kit. Let me know.

        YOHS

        Dave Woolsey

      • fiero88gt2002@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
          Did u try dixie gun works
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          If they can't help you I believe I may have a couple lying about in my parts kit. Let me know.

          YOHS

          Dave Woolsey

          I got one from these folks. Quick turnaround time and good communication. Best of luck.
          Bryan Wise
          http://www.themilitarymusket.com/

          I just broke the mainspring on my pedersoli brown bess carbine. I checked track of the wolf for a new one but they say they will be out till summer. I need one for an event coming up in two weeks. Does any one know of another source?

          Thank you for the help.

          John McAtee

        • daniel oconnell
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
            I've found the best authorized supplier is:

            BEAUCHAMP & SON INC., DBA Flintlock's Etc
            160 Rossiter Road RICHMOND, MA. 01254
            Tel: 413 698 3822 Fax: 413 698 3866
            eMail: flintetc@...
            Web: www.flintlocksetc.com

            All their replacement parts FIT as opposed to other sources.

            Telephone Beauchamp, that's my advice.

            O'Connell
            www.kings8th.com

            --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, John McAtee <jlm_connection@...> wrote:

            > I just broke the mainspring on my pedersoli brown bess carbine.  I checked track of the wolf for a new one but they say they will be out till summer.  I need one for an event coming up in two weeks.  Does any one know of another source?
            >
            > Thank you for the help.
            >
            > John McAtee

          • John McAtee
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
              Thanks to all that made suggestions.  I did order a new mainspring and a spring vise so I don't break this one.

              John McAtee

              eMail: flintetc@berkshire. rr.com