Pedersoli mainspring

  • John McAtee
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      I just broke the mainspring on my pedersoli brown bess carbine.  I checked track of the wolf for a new one but they say they will be out till summer.  I need one for an event coming up in two weeks.  Does any one know of another source?

      Thank you for the help.

      John McAtee

    • Bryan Wise
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hey John,
        I got one from these folks. Quick turnaround time and good communication. Best of luck.
        Bryan Wise
        http://www.themilitarymusket.com/

        I just broke the mainspring on my pedersoli brown bess carbine. I checked track of the wolf for a new one but they say they will be out till summer. I need one for an event coming up in two weeks. Does any one know of another source?

        Thank you for the help.

        John McAtee

      • Woolsey, David
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
          If they can't help you I believe I may have a couple lying about in my parts kit. Let me know.

          YOHS

          Dave Woolsey

        • fiero88gt2002@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
            Did u try dixie gun works
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            If they can't help you I believe I may have a couple lying about in my parts kit. Let me know.

            YOHS

            Dave Woolsey

            I got one from these folks. Quick turnaround time and good communication. Best of luck.
            Bryan Wise
            http://www.themilitarymusket.com/

            I just broke the mainspring on my pedersoli brown bess carbine. I checked track of the wolf for a new one but they say they will be out till summer. I need one for an event coming up in two weeks. Does any one know of another source?

            Thank you for the help.

            John McAtee

          • daniel oconnell
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
              I've found the best authorized supplier is:

              BEAUCHAMP & SON INC., DBA Flintlock's Etc
              160 Rossiter Road RICHMOND, MA. 01254
              Tel: 413 698 3822 Fax: 413 698 3866
              eMail: flintetc@...
              Web: www.flintlocksetc.com

              All their replacement parts FIT as opposed to other sources.

              Telephone Beauchamp, that's my advice.

              O'Connell
              www.kings8th.com

              --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com, John McAtee <jlm_connection@...> wrote:

              > I just broke the mainspring on my pedersoli brown bess carbine.  I checked track of the wolf for a new one but they say they will be out till summer.  I need one for an event coming up in two weeks.  Does any one know of another source?
              >
              > Thank you for the help.
              >
              > John McAtee

            • John McAtee
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
                Thanks to all that made suggestions.  I did order a new mainspring and a spring vise so I don't break this one.

                John McAtee

                eMail: flintetc@berkshire. rr.com