Re: [Revlist] [Fwd: [BVMA] recruit]

  • Nick Mat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Contact Tod Braisted through The Institute of Advanced Loyalist Studies here:

      http://www.royalprovincial.com/

      He covers New Jersey and some New York events. I had difficulty finding NY Units.

      But I live in Staten Island, so NJ is convenient for me.

      I am just getting started.  I have joined HAYDEN's Company of the 4th Battalion, New Jersey Volunteers

      Nick

      ________________________________
      Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:55:49 -0400
      From: Daniel O'Connell <todanieloconnell@ juno.com>
      To: crownforces@ yahoogroups. com, bvma@yahoogroups. com,
      brigadeamrev@ yahoogroups. com, mthompson@neponline .org

      This gentleman has contacted me with the following inquiry

      My name is Mark Thompson and I'm just beginning to investigate the
      life of a re-enactor and preserver of history. I'm wondering if you
      know of any British units in the New York City and/or Brooklyn area
      who I may be able to contact.

      Mark

      813-453-1170

      mthompson@neponline .org

      Looking for insurance? Compare and save today. Click here.
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/BLSrjpTInoKLP rLrmGD0N1dtFdtZj 6l6LuCAWIW5fVCmh YLskcMkLVEeN3K/