Looking for John Godzieba

  • jbsmith@epix.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
      Members,
      Would John Godzieba please contact me off line.
      Thank you
      Jeff Smith
      24th CMR
    • pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
        Hey Jeff,

        here is john's email address.

        JJG46@...

        Peter F White jr
        Past Master Uss New Jersey Lodge # 62
        5th Pa Light co.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
          Greetings List,

          I need to get in touch with John Godzieba about an appearance as General Washington. If anyone could put me in touch with him, it would be greatly appreciated.

          Yr Svt,
          Wm Tatum
        • fifthpargt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013