Introduction

  • history1700s
    Message 1 of 59 , Feb 8 6:16 PM
      List,

      I am Rick Brainard, I am not a re enactor myself, I subscribe to this list to learn about the period in which most of you portray at the AWI and F&I events.

      In real life I am an independent scholar with a B.S. degree in history from Emporia State University... Kansas folks.

      I have learned quite a bit from you and I mostly just lurk.

      I run a web site on 18th century, you will get the URL in my sig file.

      Thanks for letting me just sit back and learn.

      Rick Brainard

      <bold>History The 18th Century Guide

      </bold>history1700s.guide@...

      http://history1700s.miningco.com