RE: Re: Rochambeau

  • davisr1@LEE.ARMY.MIL
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      John and liste,

      A very good friend of mine here in Petersburg, has a brother who, until a
      couple of years ago, lived in (I believe) "Geneva", Switzerland and belonged
      to a small Swiss chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution. The
      chapter boasted both the current Comte Rochambeau and Marquis de Lafayette.

      YMHOS

      Bob D.