Regimental Coats for $160?

  • avalon forge
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      I just stumbled on this site: http://www.militariacollectibles-forsale.info/

      Does anyone have any info on these folks? Has anyone dealt with them?

      --
      John White
      Avalon Forge
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        Dear John;
        They are always on E-Bay, you are bidding on a
        coat that they will make for you. I do not know of the quality of the
        coat? Maybe someone who has bought one can enlighten us.

        Best Regards

        Bernie Kazwick
        King's Regiment
        On Apr 1, 2008, at 2:44 PM, avalon forge wrote:

        > I just stumbled on this site: http://www.militariacollectibles-
        > forsale.info/
        >
        > Does anyone have any info on these folks? Has anyone dealt with them?
        >
        > --
        > John White
        > Avalon Forge
        > Baltimore
        > "All Manner of Replicas for Living History"
        > http://www.avalonforge.com

      • Mike Eckhart
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
          Can't personally vouch for his products but he does have a good eBay
          rating.

        • edkennedy18thc@aim.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
            The telling phrase in the description is 'lightweight' wool.? Much cooler in the field is the rationale, cheaper is the reason.

            Just my two farthings.

            Ed Kennedy

            1st Co'y, Herrick's Regt.