Stockbridge Interpretor looking for a New England (American) uni to scout for...

  • ravenstail
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi,

      My name is John. I live in Northampton,MA I am portraying a Rev war
      era Stockbridge and looking for local American units to doi stuff
      with. My primary group does mostly Seven Years War events...If anyone
      can help me out drp a line offlist. Thanks
    • Kelsey Freeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        Man, I wish I'd known of a local F&I unit when I lived in Amherst!

        - Kelsey

        Pilot, Sailor, Anachronism.