Newtown

  • ctoakes
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
      <<<<Greetings List,
      Is the official calendar date of the Battle of Newtown
      listed yet?

      Thanks
      Jim Brown>>>>>>>

      Good day Jim,

      I have it down as Aug 23 & 24th.

      Y.M.O.S.
      C. T. Oakes
      585-226-6797

    • Larry Gorecki
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2008
        The date for the 2008 Battle of Newtown is set for August 23rd and 24th. I have a flyer to confirm this. Regards, Larry Gorecki

        To: Revlist@yahoogroups.comFrom: ctoakes@...: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:51:19 -0400Subject: [Revlist] Newtown

        <<<<Greetings List,Is the official calendar date of the Battle of Newtownlisted yet?ThanksJim Brown>>>>>>>Good day Jim,I have it down as Aug 23 & 24th.Y.M.O.S.C. T. Oakes585-226-6797[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • John Ogden
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
          Dear Liste,

          Does anyone have an idea of which sutlers will be attending this
          weekend? I will need to more fully outfit my son, who has recently made his
          reenacting debut (and loves it).

          --
          John J. Ogden

        • Joyce Bucci
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22, 2011
            We have registered:

            Colonial Needle & Thread (Mary Ann Poore)
            Woodland Wampum (Dave Hasler)
            The Scarlet Scarab (Lisa Tolles)
            Oakhill Clothiers (Gail Kellogg)
            Lady Ellen's Fine Wares (Ellen Ruck)
            Some Wares in Time (Deborah Pitonyak)
            Wolf Mountain Trading (Ronald Galluppi)
            Opre Blanket Traders (John & Melanie Opre)
            The Mountain Forge (Tom Muschlitz)
            Lynn Otto, Blanket Trader
            Mohawk Valley Leather Co. (James Badura)

            And I just found out tonight that these additional sutlers will be there:

            Sweet William, Gunsmith
            The Colonial Tailor, David Van Riper
            Brad Flint, Gunsmith

            Possibly attending, but not sure: