Re: [Revlist] "Group Info"

  • Walter Mcintyre
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
      Johnnie,

      You can check out our website. We do both NC militia & NC Artillery. Let me know if I can help in any way.

      Walter M. McIntyre
      wmcintyre2@...
      Col. Locke's Militia Co./Kingsbury's NC Artillery Co.
      www.angelfire.com/nc/Lockes
      The Carolina Brigade
      www.carolinabrigade.org

      It is impossible to carry on a war without oppressing the inhabitants in some degree; and however disagreeable
      and inconvenient it may be to the people, and to those in power, a regard to the common good and general safety
      will justify the measure.

      Nathaniel Greene to President Joseph Reed, 1 August 1780