History Movies

  • tripcave21
    Message 1 of 66 , Mar 26, 2008
      Like to hear what people think made Last of the Mohicans so bad? Or
      Saving Private Ryan and Gettysburg? With the recent John Adams
      movie, I'm always interested in learning what the movie did wrong.

      Last of the Mohicans in my opinion was a great action movie, fast
      moving plot and exciting.

      Saving Pvt Ryan and Gettysburg, both kept you entertained, how far
      off were they on the history side of it?
    • DelRev225th@aol.com
      Message 66 of 66 , Apr 4, 2008
        That would be fun to work on.

        Kim
        W3R-USA

        In a message dated 4/4/2008 9:57:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        twisted1in66@... writes:

        OK, how about a film with Martin and Lamb. I think they were both at some
        of the same battles and it would be cool to see through the perspectives of
        opposing characters.

        YMHS,
        Dan

        Dan Gracia