1776 Pattern Infantry Rifle

  • Andrew Vari
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
      Does anyone know of company/individual who makes or can make a '76
      Pattern Infantry Rifle other than the Rifle Shoppe. I recently got a
      quote from them and it seemed extremely high. Thanks

      Andrew Vari
    • HAWKEYE !
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
        Except for the one that the late Kit Ravenshear made, used to make the parts for The Rifle Shoppe's model, and Ernie Cowan's no one that I know is making parts for this rifle.

        Joe Hinson
        NAM

        To: Revlist@yahoogroups.comFrom: cav4ld@...: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 04:56:44 +0000Subject: [Revlist] 1776 Pattern Infantry Rifle

        Does anyone know of company/individual who makes or can make a '76 Pattern Infantry Rifle other than the Rifle Shoppe. I recently got a quote from them and it seemed extremely high. ThanksAndrew Vari

      • danieloconnell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
          I bought a '76 from the Rifle Shoppe just over a year ago, no problems.

          O'Connell

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
            I paid a gentleman $600 to finish my '76 and I consider that price a bargain. I've no complaints with the Rifle Shoppes cost of the parts as this is a one of a kind weapon.

            It ain't a pedersoli kit if you follow me....... :L

            oconnell
            www.kings8th.com