Regimental Coat Patterns

  • George
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Before people jump all over me, yes, I know Mr. Henry Cooke is the
      guru of regimental coats, patterns construction &c. - and that he has
      some upcoming classes. I have the utmost respect for the gentleman
      and his craft. Thank you.

      That being said...

      Does anyone have a source for British Army AWI regimental coat
      patterns (beyond the work by Mr. Cooke)? I know this comes up time
      and again - and seeming without resolution.

      Replied here or off-line are appreciated.

      Cheers,

      George Franks