      From: rstaron <rstaron@...>
      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:41:37 AM
      Subject: [Revlist] 2nd Model Brown Bess for Sale

      I purchased and fixed up a 2nd model Brown Bess from the Discriminating
      General. I refinished the stock with linseed oil. The piece is about
      two years old and is in good shape. I will provide photos to whoever
      is interested. The musket is good for reenactments and firing live
      ammo. The lock is in great shape and sparks very well. The price will
      include the bayonet and scabbard. The piece does have some minor signs
      of use. I will elaborate for anyone interested. I am selling
      everything for $425.