5497linen straps

  • Timothy N. Traver
    Jun 9, 1999
      Liste,

      A while back I asked the list for info on linen straps for use as a
      replacement for worn out leather slings for cart boxes, etc..

      I got the following related e-mail and thought I'd pass it on to the list in
      case anyone might be interested.

      YH&OS,

      Tim Traver

      a twill woven 2" wide webbing (#15-2, $3.20/foot). It would probably do
      nicely for a cartridge box. If you need more info, we have a catalog for
      $1.00 which lists all our webbings, and we also have a sample collection for
      and additional $5.00 that has a piece of the Linnen Girth Webbing in it.
      Hope to hear from you soon!
      Mary
      Wooded Hamlet Designs
      4044 Coseytown Road