      From: "hgreenland1666@..." <hgreenland1666@...>
      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2013 5:39 PM
      Subject: [Revlist] Black Muslims in American Revolution.

      Dear List,

      Apologies for over-posting on the recent thread, but most iof not all of the Muslims who participated in the American Revolution were of black African ancestry. This may be the key to learning more on Muslims in the Revolution.

      Members here may have specific information (there are a few internet resources which mention these Muslims), and I will try to add to this thread when and if it picks up.

      ~ William Myers, independent historian.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic