139441Re: [Revlist] Re: Shoes

  • John White
    Jun 23, 2013
      George

      Just about all of the suppliers of period shoes have been mentioned.

      Based on the little experience I have had, I can recommend
      http://www.fugawee.com/

      I had not looked at their web site for some time, but besides an array
      of shoes for our period, they have quite a few shoe buckles to choose from.

      Men's shoes can be had for just a bit over $100. As a matter of
      interest, their shoes are made in the traditional trade of cottage
      industries in Mexico.

      John White
      Avalon Forge
      Baltimore