139222Battle of the Hook

  • carlgnam1va
    May 21, 2013
      I realize everyone is gearing up for Monmouth, and I look forward to seeing many friends there. In the meantime, here's a quick Sutler update for the Battle of the Hook.

      As of Friday we have received registrations from 15 sutlers, and are awaiting the return of registration forms from 5 more, for a total of 20 sutlers signed on so far. We want everyone to attend who is interested but due to space limitations we expect to limit the number of sutlers to 30. If you are interested in registering for a sutler space, please contact Marshall Smith via e-mail: thehooksutler(at)yahoo.com

      Unit registrations continue to come in and I will update the participant count in the coming weeks.

      Registration and more information is on our website:
      www.battleofthehook.org

      For those interested, you'll also find updates, photos, news and more on our Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/BattleOfTheHook

      Chip Gnam
      1VA Regt.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic