      From: Revlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Revlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Shay
      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:48 PM
      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Revlist] Re: Fort Frederick Market Fair

      I would like to know what the measurements should be on a Stainless Steel
      canteen.

      Shay

      --- In Revlist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Revlist%40yahoogroups.com> , Greg
      Fisher <musketoondragoon@...> wrote:

      > John,
      > Would like to talk to you about Stainless Steel Canteens for the 17th
      Light Dragoons. We can provide measurements.
      FandIWAR@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FandIWAR%40yahoogroups.com> ;
      Revwar@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Revwar%40yahoogroups.com> ;
      18cLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:18cLife%40yahoogroups.com>