      To: Revlist@yahoogroups.com
      From: lobster1768@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:57:52 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Revlist] Re: Dining in the 18th C.

      Well, I do not think much of how to seize a fork or with which fingers to hold the wine glass. But more in dimensions of how was the food served, what has been the duties of the servants, what were the diners expected to do by themselves etc. etc.

      whilest we're at it, a general idea what servants were to do, not only during diners, would be neat to have.

      A.