138509Re: [Revlist] Measuring strong drink

  • Sgt42rhr
    Jan 30, 2013
      Thank you John, would you know of an image of one of these rounded pewter gill measures?

      John M. Johnston
      “P.S. If you do not receive this, of course it must have been miscarried; therefore I beg you to write and let me know.” - Sir Boyle Roche, M.P.