138217Re: [Revlist] Re: Maryland State Marines - anyone know anything

  • johnjogden@gmail.com
    Dec 10, 2012
      Jim-
      If you can't readily find a copy @ your library I can loan you mine (it's not prohibitively expensive, but not exactly cheap, either).

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      On Dec 10, 2012 3:49 PM, britmarinecapt <britmarinecapt@...> wrote:

      No I don't. Never heard of it. I'll look it up, thanks for the tip.

      Jim McG