      From: Matthew Murphy <jersey_officer@...>
      To: "Revlist@yahoogroups.com" <Revlist@yahoogroups.com>; "revwarprogressive@yahoogroups.com" <revwarprogressive@yahoogroups.com>; "u2nj@yahoogroups.com" <u2nj@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 6:10 PM
      Subject: [u2nj] Urgent: Reenactors needed for Monmouth Shoot: September 15-16.

      Dear all,
      A production company filming a piece on
      the Battle of Monmouth is looking for youngish reenactors to participate in a
      filming next weekend.  The project manager, Andrew Scherr (ascherr@...)
      has said that they will pay $100 a day.
      Please read on for more info and be sure
      to contact Andrew if you're interested in participating.
      Thank you.
      Best,
      Matt Murphy
      ...no longer young enough for film