Welcome, friends!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Nice to see so many people joining the group here! I'm impressed,
      and quite flattered as well! I guess this means that you don't jost
      tolerate me on tabletop-sports.com, you actually *like* my game! ;-)

      To start things off here, I thought it'd be cool for each
      member/player of the game to start a thread of their own & give us
      continuing updates on their own GCW happenings. Share with the rest
      of the members who you've got on your active roster, who has what
      titles, what feuds you've got going, pretty much whatever you feel
      like telling us about your own corner of the fantasy wrestling
      universe!

      As for my own GCW promotion...outside of playtesting & Rulebook
      revising, I haven't actually started my promotion just yet. I'm
      also planning on putting together a roster for the next edition of
      Retro Wrestling Games, Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling. But I
      will definitely be starting my promotion at some point, because not
      only is creating these games mildly profitable (and I need all the
      money I can get, with my current job being outsourced all year to
      the point I'm scraping to get by), its a lot of freakin' fun as
      well!!

      To get us all going here, I'm going to start some basic topics for
      us. Simple stuff like...well, you'll be able to tell just from the
      topics.

      Again, I thank you all for your support & I encourage you to become
      active in the group!