Sizing

  • Murali Chemuturi
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hi guys

      I wrote an article on sizing IT components. If anyone is interested in reading it – just email me and I will email you the paper. I would love ot have your feedback though.

      Best wishes for your success

      Murali Chemuturi
      www.chemuturi.com
      91-40-27220771
      91-0-98850-19461
      USA-347-394-3138
      Author of books - Software Estimation Best Practices, Tools and Techniques, Mastering software project management, and
      Mastering Software Quality Assurance Best Practices Tools and Techniques published by J.Ross Publishing Fl, USA

    • Bilal Islam
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 6, 2012
        Please share, would like to read it.

        Find my contact details below.

        On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Murali Chemuturi <
        muralikrishna_chemuturi@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi guys
        >
        > I wrote an article on sizing IT components. If anyone is interested in
        > reading it � just email me and I will email you the paper. I would love ot
        > have your feedback though.
        >
        > Best wishes for your success
        >
        > Murali Chemuturi
        > www.chemuturi.com
        > 91-40-27220771
        > 91-0-98850-19461
        > USA-347-394-3138
        > Author of books - Software Estimation Best Practices, Tools and
        > Techniques, Mastering software project management, and
        > Mastering Software Quality Assurance Best Practices Tools and Techniques
        > published by J.Ross Publishing Fl, USA

        Regards,

        *Muhammad Bilal Islam
        Manager Marketing
        Catalyic Consulting Pvt Ltd. - *
        *World's Most Experienced SCAMPI Appraisal Company*
        *with over 90 Appraisals worldwide and *

        Cell: (92) 321 4518529
        Email: bilal@...
        Web: www.catalyic.com
        Skype: bilal.catalyic

        This email may contain privileged and confidential information and/or
        copyright material and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If
        you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately by
        using the reply facility in your email software and delete this email from
        your computer system. You may not deliver, copy or disclose its contents to
        anyone else. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. Any views expressed in
        this email are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
        reflect the views of Catalyic Consulting Pvt Ltd.

      • Cesar Rabak
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 6, 2012
          Hi Murali,

          Please e-mail me your paper.

          TIA

          --
          Cesar Rabak

          De: Murali Chemuturi <muralikrishna_chemuturi@...>

          • Capers@SPR.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 7, 2012
              Murali,

              I would like to see the article. My email is capers.jones3@....

              Thanks,
              Capers Jones

                I would like to see the article. My email is mailto:capers.jones3%40gmail.com.

                Thanks,
                Capers Jones

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 9, 2012
                  Dear Murali,

                  Could you please send me this article? Thanks!

                  Warm Regards,

                  Ribhu Lavania

                  TM1

                  Mobile: +91 9873009984

                  <http://swqualitymentors.com/> http://swqualitymentors.com/

                  Blog: <http://qualitymentors.wordpress.com/> http://qualitymentors.wordpress.com/

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 9, 2012
                    Here it is Ribhu

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 18, 2012
                      Murali,

                      There did not seem to be any attachment to this email. Did I miss the article?

                      Thanks,
                      Capers Jones