Re: [Repeaters] Still Available: FS (or trade?) UHF MSF5000 "C74CXB" 435-470 MHz 110 Watt

  • James Delancy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2009
      Sorry this took so long. If you are still interested, the part numbers are:
      TLE2512 (PA)
      TLE2012 (Main control board)
      TLN3189A52 SSCB
      TLN3114 TTRC

      Anyway, the last three are the part numbers in the SSCB digital
      housing. This is a newer station with the green boards as opposed to
      the older red boards (rev 5 if memory serves me right). I do not carry
      service manuals for those on the truck any longer.

      James Delancy
      available at 860-921-3547 during the day (easier to get me that way).

      towers@... wrote:
      > Can you send me the PA and SSCB kit Part #? Is the PA the older cast
      > hinge peg or newer formed steel version?
      >
      > Does it have the integral duplexer, TTRC combo boards, and secure daughter
      > board?
      >
      > MM
      >

      >> I have a High Stability MSF5000 repeater. This is the most popular
      >> UHF split with the high stability oscillator. This unit is currently on
      >> 463 MHz (4 channel programmed in I believe). Recently tested and
      >> checked ... does not have the VCO problems that some others have
      >> exhibited. Looking for $750 firm for this unit. Located in Northwest
      >> CT. This was a purchase by me that is no longer needed due to system
      >> plans change.
      >>

      >> James Delancy

      > The popular, friendly and calm repeater mailing list. If you have questions or comments about this mailing list, please contact Ray Vaughan, KD4BBM, ray@.... Please pass the word about this list to every repeater owner or operator you know. We learn from each other, so the more, the better. Yahoo! Groups Links

    • James Delancy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2009
        Sorry ... was not meant for list server ... that's the fun of mobile
        devices!

        James