Re: RepGrid Closure?

  • malcolm.starkey
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2012
      I would like to echo the comments by María Soledad as I, too, have found John to be very professional, helpful - and patient with a novice! I recently asked him about the possibility of Enquire Within developing an on-line version but, reading between the lines of his reply, whilst the spirit was willing .... So, good luck John, in whatever you take on next and thanks for providing the opportunity afforded by the Group. Malcolm