MORE INFO-Cider&Dafen's Handfasting

  • Robbie Sheehy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      ATTENTION: To everyone who is in the Inner Circle, (The Kith & Kin): we
      must meet at 7:30 PM in front of Pegasus' canopy. It is the huge blue
      canopy - ye can't be missin it!!!! Of course ye need to bring ye food
      items, etc. at that time.

      ATTENTION: The Handfasting Ceremony will begin, hopefully, at 8:00 PM.
      At the end of the ceremony Cider & Dafen will lead the Kith & Kin into
      the food serving area (the 2 white EZ-UP canopies next to Pegasus' blue
      canopy). The Outer Circle will follow the Kith & Kin. We hope to start
      serving the meal around 8:30.

      ATTENTION: For those of ye who are bringing food and other items and
      who are not part of the Kith & Kin, please bring such items to the
      EZ-UPs by NOT LATER THAN 7:45 PM.

      ATTENTION: Tammie & Tracy, please meet me at the blue canopy by 6:30. I
      am thinking an hour for the decorating and also for the setting up of
      the tables/chairs. We'll need help from the men for setting up the
      tables/chairs.

      I want to express me heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of ye who
      responded either via Renfolks or privately to me for ye assistance in
      helping me with food items, etc. This will surely be the Handfasting
      Ceremony of ceremonies!!!!