Xavier

  • Bast MacPolk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 2:19 PM

       I don't know how many of you knew Xavier, but I'd thought I'd let you know about his passing.
      May he find peace in the afterlife.
      He will be missed.

      Bast

      To: clanmacpolk@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Dragon BooBunny"
      Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:38:58 -0700
      Subject: [clanmacpolk] Xavier

      Sad to say that this weekend is starting off  with the news that Xavier
      taken from this world by a drunk hit and run driver yesterday morning. All the information I have so far is the memorial service is Monday and the funeral is Tuesday.

      I will post all detailed information as soon as it comes in.

      Slainte,

      D.B.B. MacPolk

      --
      Dragon BooBunny
      dragonboobunnymacpolk@... - email

    • irritablemtn@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 7:58 PM
        Man, bummer. My deepest condolences to his family and close friends.

        Mark
        Lord of Hands
        Sir Real
        Lord Wit