Re: Fw: [Renfolks] New poll for Renfolks

  • Winifred Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2000
      Well if they won't let the tents in I gues then we'll take the Dragon to Bardwell.   Is that where most everyone is going.
      Windy

      From: Cindy Meeks <cmeeks@...>
      Sorry guys... Waxahachie Creek is not gonna allow tent camping :(((((  So it's Bardwell, Hi Ho which only has very limited space and is /very/ restricted on quiet time being at 10.  It's a mobile home park type place and they remember Chaos being there very vividly... Yeah.. in case you knew that I was gone, I'm finally home.  It was an adventurous trip and I'll write more later!!!
      Love to y'all
      Cindy aka Violet MacPolk - Chief Wench of the clan MacPolk, aka Handela Boner