Warm thanks.

  • Kevin Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Thanks for the welcomes,
      Hey Lilith, it's been a few days but been busy and don't get a chance
      to check in to see what's going on everyday. Probably wont make it
      before faire but I am planing on going opening weekend. Not sure
      about weekends after that. I'll have to locate your shop, introduce
      myself and say hi. I've been attending Hawkwood ever sence the first
      season. Seen that you've geen having clean up weekends out there,
      hope it's been going well. Looking forward to Hawkwood! Later.

      Safe journeys

      Kevin