Re: [Renfolks] Just flipped the calendar

  • squaw dance
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      aaaaaaarrrrrrrroooooooooooooo!!!! [squaw dance
      practicing howling at the full moon]

      =====
      live long and prosper,

      squaw dance (bob/freespirit)

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Jade Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hey hun I was playing a game on pogo.com... and eating
        dinner when you were trying to get a hold of me.. i so
        sorry that i wasnt ehre to talk with you.. Hope to
        cathc you latters.. and myself my roomie and jimmy are
        comming to the clean up so we will finally ge to
        meet.. unfortunetly though i wont be able to stay for
        th eafter party at your house in the pool.. i have to
        start my new job on the 12th.. but my romie christina
        will prolly stay till sun with Zelina...
        Talk at you latters
        Until
        Jade

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/