Fwd: [ren-fest] HEAT STROKE WARNING

  • Michelle w
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      I got this on another of my rennie groups...thought it was appropriate for
      us and heatwood :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        This is why I did not attend nor will attend any tubing trips this
        year. I get real dehydrated when I'm preggo and didn't wish to risk
        it. :)
      • Cindy Meeks
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2001
          Not a problem Kitten.  The baby definately comes first!  Hope the pregnancy is going well for you and we will be seeing you soon.

          *hugs*

          Cindy aka Violet aka Fury aka Wigglin' aka Handela