Re: [Renfolks] Re: Cider I made it!

  • Shawnell Campbell
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
      A Kilt, definately a Kilt.. I will even volunteer my
      services to make it for him...<smiling sheepishly>...
      who knows I just might take a little off the front
      where the fastners are so that when that wind a
      blows...Well lets just say he will be really
      appreciated by the ladies and the envy of the Gents!
      Welcome to the group Eric!
      Ciao!

      ~Zalena~

      --- Chambers <AT_SMIA@...> wrote:
      > definately kilt.....xpecially w/a good upward breeze
      >

      > Chambers
      > "Tis a brave man who wears the kilt in January"
      >
      > --- In Renfolks@y..., Marsali@a... wrote:
      > > In a message dated 7/31/01 8:49:02 PM Central
      > Daylight Time,
      > > osrjewels@y... writes:
      > >

      > > > Yep! That was the outside voice!...But I gotta
      > agree
      > > > with ya!...Dated two cops in my time & now
      > marrying a
      > > > guy who wears a NAVY uniform...yumi!!! hehehehe
      > > >

      > > Geesh.. ::chuckle:: Should I put in a special
      > request for you
      > ladies and
      > > have Eric show up in his paramedic uniform?
      > ::Wrinklin' her nose,
      > thinkin'
      > > about that stinkin' uniform she used to have to
      > wear too..and still
      > wears,
      > > for a different company now, of course.. :: Or
      > perhaps his bunker
      > gear? Tho,
      > > I do think his presentation within the
      > free-swaying wrappings of a
      > kilt would
      > > be better. ::smirk:: What say you?
      > >
      > > Oh and ah, Eric... again, welcome to the
      > group!!!! ::snicker::
      > >

      > > Cider

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Eric Hendrix
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
        Thanks Lilith! I will do that...MUCH like Cider i'm
        shy and innocent...so it might take me time to build
        up the courage to come over there.....lol.....Eric

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
          Outside voices are soooooo cool....lol Eric

          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 1, 2001
            Thanks Jewels!

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          • Marsali@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 2, 2001
              In a message dated 7/31/01 11:47:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
              texasmedic377@... writes:

              Why does her snicker all of a sudden sound evil instead of
              interesting???? LOL

              Eric

                Moi? ::Adjusting the fit of her halo.... :: Evil?
              ::Flutter..flutter...flutter:: Why, whatever could you mean? ::Donning a
              nescient smile such that even the cherubs are jealous::

                  hee hee hee

                   Cider
            • Marsali@aol.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 2, 2001
                texasmedic377@... writes:

                Thanks Lilith! I will do that...MUCH like Cider i'm
                shy and innocent...so it might take me time to build
                up the courage to come over there.....lol.....Eric

                    Oh... GAWD!!!! ::dies laughing:: You'd best get out your rubberized
                lightning-proof suit Eric... I have a feelin' your about to get struck!

                    Cider
              • Morgan Wilderose
                Message 7 of 25 , Aug 2, 2001
                  --- Eric Hendrix <texasmedic377@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks Lilith! I will do that...MUCH like Cider i'm
                  > shy and innocent...so it might take me time to build
                  > up the courage to come over there.....lol.....Eric

                  Ok quit that - I am in Houston and would hate for the
                  lightening storm to get me too :)

                  =====
                  Morgan of the Wilderoses
                  Keeper of the Osr Rose Gardens, OSR Cast Mamacita
                  Wench #1280 of the Wench Sisters
                  First Mate to Cap't Dave
                  Rennie Recruiter
                  Ren Mom or Ma Spanky
                  Sir John's pet

                  http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                • Cherry, The Lifesaver
                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 2, 2001
                    Then you just must come to the Croocked Ferrit (on Jones road north of
                    1960) on the 18th. Rennie get together.
                    Cherry

                    --- In Renfolks@y..., texasmedic377@y... wrote:
                    > Hello everyone...I'm new to the group thanks to Cider/Marsali...31/M
                    > Living in Houston...Firefighter/Paramedic...Cant wait to see and
                    talk
                    > to everyone!
                    >
                    > Eric
                    > Texasmedic377@y...
                    > TexasMedic377@a...
                  • Eric Hendrix
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 4, 2001
                      Counting on it!

                      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                    • Marsali@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , Aug 5, 2001
                        hippler@... writes:

                        Then you just must come to the Croocked Ferrit (on Jones road north of
                        1960) on the 18th. Rennie get together.
                        Cherry

                              No worries Cherry dear... I've already planned to drag him along :)

                            Cider
                      • Cindy Meeks
                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 5, 2001
                          Evil???? Our little Cider??? Never!!!  But Cider... that free-swaying wrappings sounds so.... Interesting!

                          Cindy aka Violet aka Fury aka Wigglin' aka Handela