Re: Cider I made it!

  • ReignEntyme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 31, 2001
      --- In Renfolks@y..., texasmedic377@y... wrote:
      Welcome Eric....Looking forward to meeting you too...
      Reign

      > Hello everyone...I'm new to the group thanks to
      Cider/Marsali...31/M
      > Living in Houston...Firefighter/Paramedic...Cant wait to see and
      talk
      > to everyone!
      >
      > Eric
      > Texasmedic377@y...
      > TexasMedic377@a...
    • Shawnell Campbell
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1 12:40 AM
        A Kilt, definately a Kilt.. I will even volunteer my
        services to make it for him...<smiling sheepishly>...
        who knows I just might take a little off the front
        where the fastners are so that when that wind a
        blows...Well lets just say he will be really
        appreciated by the ladies and the envy of the Gents!
        Welcome to the group Eric!
        Ciao!

        ~Zalena~

        --- Chambers <AT_SMIA@...> wrote:
        > definately kilt.....xpecially w/a good upward breeze
        >

        > Chambers
        > "Tis a brave man who wears the kilt in January"
        >
        > --- In Renfolks@y..., Marsali@a... wrote:
        > > In a message dated 7/31/01 8:49:02 PM Central
        > Daylight Time,
        > > osrjewels@y... writes:
        > >

        > > > Yep! That was the outside voice!...But I gotta
        > agree
        > > > with ya!...Dated two cops in my time & now
        > marrying a
        > > > guy who wears a NAVY uniform...yumi!!! hehehehe
        > > >

        > > Geesh.. ::chuckle:: Should I put in a special
        > request for you
        > ladies and
        > > have Eric show up in his paramedic uniform?
        > ::Wrinklin' her nose,
        > thinkin'
        > > about that stinkin' uniform she used to have to
        > wear too..and still
        > wears,
        > > for a different company now, of course.. :: Or
        > perhaps his bunker
        > gear? Tho,
        > > I do think his presentation within the
        > free-swaying wrappings of a
        > kilt would
        > > be better. ::smirk:: What say you?
        > >
        > > Oh and ah, Eric... again, welcome to the
        > group!!!! ::snicker::
        > >

        > > Cider

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Eric Hendrix
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1 3:34 PM
          Thanks Lilith! I will do that...MUCH like Cider i'm
          shy and innocent...so it might take me time to build
          up the courage to come over there.....lol.....Eric

          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 1 3:35 PM
            Outside voices are soooooo cool....lol Eric

            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 1 3:36 PM
              Thanks Jewels!

              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
            • Marsali@aol.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 2 4:49 AM
                In a message dated 7/31/01 11:47:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
                texasmedic377@... writes:

                Why does her snicker all of a sudden sound evil instead of
                interesting???? LOL

                Eric

                  Moi? ::Adjusting the fit of her halo.... :: Evil?
                ::Flutter..flutter...flutter:: Why, whatever could you mean? ::Donning a
                nescient smile such that even the cherubs are jealous::

                    hee hee hee

                     Cider
              • Marsali@aol.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Aug 2 5:03 AM
                  texasmedic377@... writes:

                  Thanks Lilith! I will do that...MUCH like Cider i'm
                  shy and innocent...so it might take me time to build
                  up the courage to come over there.....lol.....Eric

                      Oh... GAWD!!!! ::dies laughing:: You'd best get out your rubberized
                  lightning-proof suit Eric... I have a feelin' your about to get struck!

                      Cider
                • Morgan Wilderose
                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 2 6:34 AM
                    --- Eric Hendrix <texasmedic377@...> wrote:

                    > Thanks Lilith! I will do that...MUCH like Cider i'm
                    > shy and innocent...so it might take me time to build
                    > up the courage to come over there.....lol.....Eric

                    Ok quit that - I am in Houston and would hate for the
                    lightening storm to get me too :)

                    =====
                    Morgan of the Wilderoses
                    Keeper of the Osr Rose Gardens, OSR Cast Mamacita
                    Wench #1280 of the Wench Sisters
                    First Mate to Cap't Dave
                    Rennie Recruiter
                    Ren Mom or Ma Spanky
                    Sir John's pet

                    http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                  • Cherry, The Lifesaver
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 2 7:30 PM
                      Then you just must come to the Croocked Ferrit (on Jones road north of
                      1960) on the 18th. Rennie get together.
                      Cherry

                      --- In Renfolks@y..., texasmedic377@y... wrote:
                      > Hello everyone...I'm new to the group thanks to Cider/Marsali...31/M
                      > Living in Houston...Firefighter/Paramedic...Cant wait to see and
                      talk
                      > to everyone!
                      >
                      > Eric
                      > Texasmedic377@y...
                      > TexasMedic377@a...
                    • Eric Hendrix
                      Message 10 of 25 , Aug 4 1:13 PM
                        Counting on it!

                        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
                      • Marsali@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 5 6:15 PM
                          hippler@... writes:

                          Then you just must come to the Croocked Ferrit (on Jones road north of
                          1960) on the 18th. Rennie get together.
                          Cherry

                                No worries Cherry dear... I've already planned to drag him along :)

                              Cider
                        • Cindy Meeks
                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 5 9:15 PM
                            Evil???? Our little Cider??? Never!!!  But Cider... that free-swaying wrappings sounds so.... Interesting!

                            Cindy aka Violet aka Fury aka Wigglin' aka Handela