Re: hello to all

  • dfminor@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
      Greetings;
      We group (as crazy and diverse as we are) usually take in Scarboro,
      TRF, Hawkwood, and those more adventurus (?) take in NOrman and
      Lousiana. Where do you hale from?

      Argyle and Lady Tracie

    • irritablemtn@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
        Hey, don't forget the OK Ren Faire in Muskogee. At least two of us perform there.

        Cheers aye,

        Mark
        Lord of Hands
        Performer at Muskogee

        Renfolks@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Greetings;
        >    We group (as crazy and diverse as we are) usually take in Scarboro,
        > TRF, Hawkwood, and those more adventurus (?) take in NOrman and
        > Lousiana. Where do you hale from?
        >
        > Argyle and Lady Tracie
        >

        > --- In Renfolks@y..., KahlanAmnel24@a... wrote:
        > > Hello and Merry meet.
        > > My name is Kahlan,I am Mother Confessor to all of D'Hara and the
        > > midlands. (and to any who could use the ..um.. survices of a
        > > confessor)
        > >
        > > to thoes who dont know the sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind,
        > > That is where you can find Kahlan's story.
        > >
        > > I do enjoy going to faires dressed, to what I picture, as Kahlan. I
        > > was delighted to discover this group that also enjoys faires. What
        > > faires are most frequented by this group and where are they?
        > >

        > > Kahlan

      • Robbie Sheehy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2001
          Hi Kahlan

          Welcome to our wonderful group. Hope to get to meet you at Hawkwood.
          Look for The House of Legends shop at Hawkwood which starts 1 September
          and goes to 14 October.

          Lilith
        • Robbie Sheehy