wise words

  • ladyglenna52@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello Mark,
      As one who has spend many an hour with Reign......just remember one
      thing. All will be well if you just do what she tells you to
      do....ehehheheheheehe It makes for a fun time if you do so.

      Lady Glenna
      Lady Bashful Elf
      Three Drink Imp
      Goddess of Gator
      And how drunk must I make thee... before thy will take me ??
    • irritablemtn@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
        Well, M'lady,

        I appreciate those words of wisdom. Truly, I do. But, having known myself so well for these past 5 and 30 years, I am afeared that I just cannot manage to take orders. Too much alpha in me. *g*

        I can promise, however, that she and I will most certainly have an exciting time. Course, couldn't be too exciting; we are sleeping in separate tents. LOL

        Cheers aye,

        Mark
      • Morgan Wilderose
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
          I bet if you played your cards right you could find a
          "tent mate" ;)

          Mischevious Morgan
          (WHO WILL NOT BE THERE FOR TENT MATING!)

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        • irritablemtn@netscape.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
            LOL. I do not even know what Reign looks like or anything about her personality other than her outgoing, flirty nature. "Tenting" together would require some knowledge of each other, I think. Course, I could be wrong. *wink*
          • Debbie
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
              Goooood answer................I agree..........

              Deb

              http://webmail.netscape.com/
            • irritablemtn@netscape.net
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
                *bows* What can I say? I am a Renaissance man. ROTFLMAO

              • teddybearden1@cs.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 1, 2001
                  The tent thing is never a prob. my dear boy, all one has to do is
                  ask ;) and just remember, margaritas and a smile will get you a long
                  way with the Reign of terror (my spelling sucks.)

                  D.

                • ReignEntyme@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 3, 2001
                    --- In Renfolks@y..., irritablemtn@n... wrote:
                    Ahhh Mark....the knowledge comes as the "tenting" occurs!!!LOLOL
                    Reign

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 3, 2001
                      --- In Renfolks@y..., irritablemtn@n... wrote:
                      OK Seriously...
                      Mark..I was so very glad to meet you. As I said I think we will
                      become great friends...Can't wait to see you at HW :)
                      Reign
                      PS to the ladies...Glorious Green Eyes,Great Looks and Thighs of
                      Steel...What more could you ask for in a kilt????WOOHOO!!!!

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 3, 2001
                        *BLUSH* Reign, you are far too sweet. I am flattered and honored by that description. I hope you had a good night last night. As much as I wanted to be there today, it was good that I came back. Been running since 7 this morning. Much to do.

                        Will see everyone next weekend at Hawkwood. Will finish the massages as well.

                        Cheers aye,

                        Mark
                        He of the green eyes and steel thighs. LOL
                      • ReignEntyme@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 3, 2001
                          --- In Renfolks@y..., irritablemtn@n... wrote:
                          Never call this woman sweet...unless you are talking about taste
                          <weg>..I do but tell the truth and this "Terror" fizzled out and hit
                          the sleeping bags about 7:45 PM the first time...LOLOL...(YES!!ALONE)
                          and was out for the night by midnite...(Yes still alone and didn't
                          care)....lolol
                          Reign...The Tired Terror

                          Message 12 of 18 , Jun 3, 2001
                            well, sorry about the alone part, but I understand the fizzled part. Last night's drive home was quite zen and by the time I arrived, I was ready to shut down. Nothing like a long car drive for quiet introspection.

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jun 4, 2001

                              Sounds like a winner Reign...Heh.

                              Friday

                            • irritablemtn@netscape.net
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 4, 2001
                                hmmmm, feeling oddly like a slab of meat right now. LOL  Well, I can live with that. *wink*

                                Renfolks@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                Sounds like a winner Reign...Heh.

                                Friday

                                >From: ReignEntyme@...
                                >To: Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
                                >Subject: [Renfolks] Re: wise words
                                >Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 20:00:30 -0000
                                >
                                >--- In Renfolks@y..., irritablemtn@n... wrote:
                                >OK Seriously...
                                > Mark..I was so very glad to meet you. As I said I think we will
                                >become great friends...Can't wait to see you at HW :)
                                >Reign
                                >PS to the ladies...Glorious Green Eyes,Great Looks and Thighs of
                                >Steel...What more could you ask for in a kilt????WOOHOO!!!!
                                >

                                > > LOL. I do not even know what Reign looks like or anything about
                                >her personality other than her outgoing, flirty nature. "Tenting"
                                >together would require some knowledge of each other, I think.
                                >Course, I could be wrong. *wink*

                              • Michelle pearson
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 4, 2001

                                  Ahhh sweetie, you know I'd never treat you like a piece of meat ;P.  *wink*  okay...well maybe if you asked nicely I would...heh

                                  Be Well,

                                  Friday

                                • irritablemtn@netscape.net
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 4, 2001
                                    I will keep that information filed away for possible later use. *eg*

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jun 4, 2001
                                      --- In Renfolks@y..., irritablemtn@n... wrote:
                                      But Mark!!! Grade A # 1 prime meat is hard to find...Just feel
                                      complimented....I love a good cut of meat!!<WEG>
                                      Reign

                                    • irritablemtn@netscape.net
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jun 4, 2001
                                        Encorrigable is just not strong enough a word to describe you, is it? LOL