early question

  • ReignEntyme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2001
      Well....is anybody planning on camping at Bardwell on the 11th and
      12th or will I be all alone that weekend???Just wondering if I need
      to bring reading material.....LOLOL

      Reign
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        Sorry Reign.....Tom and I will be doing the Mother's Day thing with
        the family. But I am sure you will not need to bring a book...lol