Re: Mundane Monday

  • ReignEntyme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2001
      --- In Renfolks@y..., "Judy Scharl" <aerie77562@y...> wrote:
      > Mundane, Monday.
      (Judy, with the big red truck)

      Hey There Lady...I RELATE...I RELATE!!!!!!
      Just wanted to let you know that I am so glad that I got to meet
      you and I hope to see you again real soon....Take care.

      Reign
    • Cherry, The Lifesaver
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2001
        If you don't want to zig zag around go through Ennis and take Highway
        287 north towards Waxahachie (it's exit 247). Then go to the right
        about 4 miles I believe, then turn left on 34. There's a sign that
        says Lake Bardwell left. (exxon on the corner). It's a lot easier
        that way. All highway. Then once you cross over the lake, slow way
        down till and turn right at the brown sign "Waxahachie Creek Park",
        that road deads in to the Park...
        Just an alternative.... Plus this is the way the park tells people to
        get there...

        --- In Renfolks@y..., ladyglenna52@a... wrote:
        > Ah, that should not be that hard. First, get over onto I-45
        south.
        > Follow it to Ennis. At Ennis change to 34. It zig-zags thru the
        town...but
        > is ok if you keep an eye on it. Follow 34 out of town...and you
        will go
        > across the Lake. Not quite a mile pass the bridge on the Lake...in
        > curve....and on the right side of the road ...is the sign to
        Waxahachie Creek
        > Park. You turn right and follow that road to the end....and there
        you are.
        > See, not that hard.
        > Glenna
      • Robbie Sheehy
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2001
          Hey Judy,

          I loved your Mundane Monday take off!!! I look very forward to meeting
          you at Hawkwood. Come to the House of Legends at Hawkwood.

          Lilith
        • Link Joshua
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2001
            hi all few of you know me but I thought I should pass
            allong this bit of info just incase any of you wanted
            to know.... at scarbie they are looking for a person
            to work the games "full time" is what i was told. If
            intrested (last I knew) you are to go to the archery
            booth & ask for the job.
            sorry for all teh miss spellings :)

            =====
            the souther of souls,
            Elven Lord,
            Joshua Link

            http://auctions.yahoo.com/
          • Judy Scharl
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2001
              Ah Lilith,

              We have already met, once at TRF and once at
              Excaliber. I am a friend of Ken's (Badger) and
              we invaribly launch into our little yiddish
              routine. Remember I knew what "kavetching" was.
              :)

              But I will see you at Hawkwood.

              Lessa
              (aka Judy with the big red truck)