May 4-5th

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
      Anyone have a camp site at Lake Bardwell to share for the
      weekend of May 4 and 5th? Jessie and I need a site; since Tom
      will be at Buffalo. Also need directions on how to get
      there.....BLONDE DIRECTIONS. lol

      Debbie
      Wiggles
    • ladyglenna52@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
        tx2_3step@... writes:
        Also need directions on how to get
        there.....BLONDE DIRECTIONS. lol
        Debbie Wiggles

        And from where does the blonda need directions ??
        Glenna....who is usually good at understanding blonda thinking..hehehehe
      • Debbie
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
          I would be coming in on I35 from DENTON.

          Thanks for the understanding lol

        • igunnar@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
                       Howdy
                        Heres better directions than the ones Lady Glenna gave you.
            Take US hwy. 287 to the South and go through Waxahachie (partially). Stay on
            287 past the Texas Motorplex Drag Race track and go east until you see the
            road split to go 287 Business to Ennis.  Stay on 287 unless you want to go
            into town.  Take the hwy. 34 exit and turn right onto 34.  Go across the
            bridge and go past the c-store on the right. About a 1/4 mile past that you
            will see a brown sign on the right that says Waxahachie Creek park.  SLOW
            DOWN Immediately since the turn is in a curve and sneaks up on you. You will
            run right in to the park at the end of the road.  If 287 seems to, long take
            I.H. 35E out of Dallas to 287 and follow the rest of the directions from
            there.   cya there Jeff Johnson aka

            Lord Iver Gunnar MacComyn
            Protector of the Twin Peaks
            Wench Inspector
            " Wake the wenches and pour the beer Iver Gunnar is near ! "
          • Cherry, The Lifesaver
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1 12:01 PM
              REVISION:
              > Take 35 South from Denton to US hwy. 287 (in Ft. Worth I believe)
              to the South and go through Waxahachie (partially). Stay on 287 past
              the Texas Motorplex Drag Race track and go east until you see the
              road split to go 287 Business to Ennis. Stay on 287 (to the left).