RE: [Renfolks] Thank you

  • lisa
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 2, 2001
      Heyla Bethany, it was great meeting you this last weekend. Glad you could
      make it. =) Any plans on making it to Scarby?

      absinthe (black skirt, odd blue bodice, tail)

      -----<snip> I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made this new
      rennie
      feel so welcome. Lady V, Tyrail, Ness, etc etc etc.... you are the
      greatest!! I hope to see everyone again soon.

      Bethany, wench
      (green corset, baby blue skirt, and glasses (i know, i know)

      <unsnip>
    • Bethany Larsen
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 2, 2001
        I'll make it at least one weekend. That's a busy time for me but
        I'll go as much as possible, hopefully when others are going.

        --- In Renfolks@y..., "lisa" <temporal@m...> wrote:
        > Heyla Bethany, it was great meeting you this last weekend. Glad you
        could
        > make it. =) Any plans on making it to Scarby?
        >
        > absinthe (black skirt, odd blue bodice, tail)
        >

        > -----<snip> I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made
        this new
        > rennie
        > feel so welcome. Lady V, Tyrail, Ness, etc etc etc.... you are the
        > greatest!! I hope to see everyone again soon.
        >
        > Bethany, wench
        > (green corset, baby blue skirt, and glasses (i know, i know)
        >
        > <unsnip>
      • Rags N Patches
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 3, 2001
          Bethany,

          To the newest wench on the circuit I have just gotta say you are going to be giving the rest of us wenchies a run for our money.........and I have the picture to prove it!!! :) Don't worry, don't worry, our website isn't up and running.......yet! *grin* It was fantastic hanging out with you, Bobcat and I look forward to doing it again very soon! Until then take care and have fun inspiring more bawdy bard tales!

          Ness

          A.K.A

          Perdition
          Heifer Wench (gotta get a bell again!)
          *Almost* Patch'n M'Crack

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 25, 2002
            A big and enthusiastic THANK YOU to the Clan MacComyn for letting me
            stay in their campsite and making me feel welcome. Y'all are an
            awesome group of people and I feel so fortunate in meeting you.

            I can't remember the last time I had so much fun (or drank so much).
            My ribs are still aching from laughing so much! (Or is it because I
            fell down so many times?)

            Anyway, thank you again. You guys are the greatest!

            -Lanza
            Wench, Party of One
          • Leslie
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 10, 2004
              Thanks to all for the warm Bday wishes, it indeed has been a good one
              and is going to get even better! Life must start at 35 hehe. Thanks
              again, S
            • sandra
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 10, 2004
                Happy birthday...Life does indeed start @ 35 !!! and it keeps
                going....and going....and going. I am 42...still primin' it !!!!

                --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie" <amazonscorch@y...> wrote:
                > Thanks to all for the warm Bday wishes, it indeed has been a good
                one
                > and is going to get even better! Life must start at 35 hehe.
                Thanks
                > again, S
              • Cherry, The Lifesaver
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 13, 2004
                  Happy Belated Birthday M'Lady... Oh and if you're only 35, then watch
                  out.... YOUR PEAKING! Wooohooo Have fun young lady.
                  Cherry

                  --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie" <amazonscorch@y...> wrote:
                  > Thanks to all for the warm Bday wishes, it indeed has been a good
                  one
                  > and is going to get even better! Life must start at 35 hehe. Thanks
                  > again, S
                • Zelena Havoc
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 12, 2006
                    I would like to say thank you to all of  you that called, emailed, and posted good wishes to me during these quite painful days.

                    I wanted to take a minute between vicodin doses.. while sanity is still with me to say thank you. I love you all so very much and to have such a wonderful family of friends is beyond my ability to comprehend.

                    Your love and healing energies are well received. I got up and moved about the house today without my guard dog Demon.. He came into the living room asking where I was.. I was in the bedroom!!! May not sound like much but for someone who has needded help doing every thing in detail it is a sign of liberation.

                    I am gaining a little more freedom day by day, but the depression of being so dependent is one of the harder things to overcome for me.

                    I love you all so very much and keep reminding myself how very lucky I am to have such wonderful folks in my life. That is truly what keeps me going right now.

                    So from the center of my heart to all of you.. THANK YOU!

                    I don't know when I will see most of you again, it may not be till TRF, but you are all with me every day in my heart and thoughts.

                    With resounding love...
                    Zelena

                    Wife of Carnage and Warrior Bitch
                    Founding Member of HOUSE of HAVOC
                    Leader of the Warriors of the Northern Lights
                    Mom to: Princess Ziera & Master Demon the Venemous,
                                 HAVOC'S Bar"brat"ians
                    Zelena of the Claw
                    Member of Nightbreed
                    "Blaze" of the Elementals and Astral of the Celestial's
                    Lady Knight of Faid A' Key
                    Alura Le'demon De' Ocean from Lost Ship of Vaalast

                  • James
                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 12, 2006
                      You just hurry up & get well. We'll worry about meeting up again when
                      you are all better. If it's TRF, so be it, but I'm holding that it
                      won't be that long.

                      Ravic

                      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Zelena Havoc <zelena_havoc@...>

                    • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 13, 2006
                        Z, glad to hear you're starting to be able to get around some on your own!  I don't think there's too much that could keep you down for long.

                        Get well soon!

                        Love ya,
                        Luna
                      • Wilma the Woodchuck
                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 16, 2006
                          Ok so looks like I'm slower than you but ..... Glad your starting to
                          get up and about!!! Take it easy for a while!! Miss ya!

                          Wilma

                          wrote:

                          > I would like to say thank you to all of you that called, emailed,
                          and posted good wishes to me during these quite painful days.

                          > I wanted to take a minute between vicodin doses.. while sanity
                          is still with me to say thank you. I love you all so very much and
                          to have such a wonderful family of friends is beyond my ability to
                          comprehend.

                          > Your love and healing energies are well received. I got up and
                          moved about the house today without my guard dog Demon.. He came
                          into the living room asking where I was.. I was in the bedroom!!!
                          May not sound like much but for someone who has needded help doing
                          every thing in detail it is a sign of liberation.

                          > I am gaining a little more freedom day by day, but the
                          depression of being so dependent is one of the harder things to
                          overcome for me.

                          > I love you all so very much and keep reminding myself how very
                          lucky I am to have such wonderful folks in my life. That is truly
                          what keeps me going right now.

                          > So from the center of my heart to all of you.. THANK YOU!
                          >
                          > I don't know when I will see most of you again, it may not be
                          till TRF, but you are all with me every day in my heart and
                          thoughts.

                          > With resounding love...
                          > Zelena
                          >

                          > Wife of Carnage and Warrior Bitch
                          > Founding Member of HOUSE of HAVOC
                          > Leader of the Warriors of the Northern Lights
                          > Mom to: Princess Ziera & Master Demon the Venemous,
                          > HAVOC'S Bar"brat"ians
                          > Zelena of the Claw
                          > Member of Nightbreed
                          > "Blaze" of the Elementals and Astral of the Celestial's
                          > Lady Knight of Faid A' Key
                          > Alura Le'demon De' Ocean from Lost Ship of Vaalast
                          >

                          > ---------------------------------

                        • Chandra
                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 26, 2006
                            Thanks to the many of you who have expressed condolences for the loss of my dog on the groups, on my blog, and privately.  I'm truly touched by the number of responses. You guys are great!

                            --
                            Chandra (the Faire One) of The Claw and Chaos
                            Grim's Reaper
                            Message 13 of 20 , May 15, 2006
                              Thank you, My Brother. And thanks to all that sent words, prayers and thoughts. They have helped me and my family far more than you know...............................Fergus

                              Message 2
                                  From: "Scolaighe" dg_innkeeper@...
                                  Date: Tue May 9, 2006 7:30pm(PDT)
                              Subject: Fergus' Brother...

                              I just spoke to Fergus, his Brother passed from this world at around 7:30 tonight, his pain is over but our Brother Fergus(Frank) his is deep right now.  Please send him as much energy and light that you can, and keep them in your prayers.  He said that the Funeral will either be Friday or Saturday in Austin, and that Kit is posting Funeral home info on her 360 blog.  I would like to ask a favor of those attending faire this weekend to take a second and have a moment of silence for Fergus' brother.

                                Scol
                            • FergusMackessock@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 20 , May 15, 2006
                                Kit, myself and my family, and I know my brother does, thank you so very much....................Fergus

                                In a message dated 5/11/2006 4:49:04 AM Central Standard Time, Renfolks@yahoogroups.com writes:
                                Mac the Scot and Princess Judith send our most sincere thoughts to the family.
                              • Scolaighe
                                Message 15 of 20 , May 16, 2006
                                  Anytime Brother...Anytime...

                                  Scol