I am home

  • Troy Hubbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      I am home, made it in a bit before 9:00

      I would have been her sooner, but there was this herd of sheep near Columbus

      Actually, I-10 was closed by a multi car accident just outside Beltway 8. It
      took me an hour to get 1/2 mile to the exit every car was being detoured to.

      I had a good time. Thanks to all the MacComyns (AYE! MacComyn!!!)
      Rob.....vengence will be mine

      This Shit List grows

      Troy MacComyn, Elder of the Clan
      Brother Colin Lingus of the Holy Order of St. Graffenberg

      "Women, verily I say confess all thy sins unto me...then demonstrate."

      FREE! The World's Best Email Address @...