Self-serving plea from Renradio

  • Michael McDane Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 2:39 PM
      This is a self-serving plea to ask everyone (that cares) to listen to
      http://Renradio.com. Please do so between March 10th and march 19th.
      The
      server host I use (http://live365.com) is having a St. Patrick's Day
      contest for all the stations that play Irish music. The station with
      the
      most sustained listeners wins a whopping $100.00 and some free
      promotions
      from live365.
      There is plenty of (good) competition but I think mines the best ;).
      So
      feel the need to rally the troops and try to prove that
      Renradio is the Celtic station of choice.
      And if you haven't tuned in lately please do. There is some new music
      on
      the playlist and Pat (known as Lady Fatima at TRF and other fairs) has
      done some station identification spots for me that sound nice and
      professional. Now if I could get some groups to do some station
      I.D.'s
      for me....