Reminder - Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renais...

  • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 2, 2001

      Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

      Date: Saturday, March 17, 2001
      Time: All Day

      Brand new ren faire located 20 minutes south of Houston
      celebrating Shakespeare

      go to for more info

      http://www.newcastlevillage.com/index.html
    • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 3, 2001

        Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 9, 2001

          Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 9, 2001

            Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 10, 2001

              Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 10, 2001

                Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 16, 2001

                  Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 16, 2001

                    Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 16, 2001
                      I hear from the Bilgepumps elist that this faire will not be open this
                      weekend because there was a tornado that touched down right next to it and it
                      flattened the area.... but it's supposed to be back running next weekend.
                      Anyhow...that's just what I heard and I thought I'd pass the info on in case
                      anyone is planning on going this weekend.
                      ~Kat

                      "And now it's all the same to me
                      Be whatever you want to be
                      Go wherever you need to go
                      And when it all seems like a mistake
                      Take whatever you need to take
                      Leave the rest for my own sake

                      I will always
                      Go beside you
                      You will always
                      Understand it

                      And now, it's all the same to me
                      So be whatever you want to be
                      Go wherever you need to go
                      And when there's nothing left behind
                      Taken whatever you needed to
                      and leave it all into my mind

                      I will always
                      Go beside you
                      You will always
                      Understand it"

                      --"I Will Always", The Cranberries

                      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/katzworld/">Kat's World</A> -
                      http://www.geocities.com/katzworld/
                      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/kitttykatsfurcadia/">KitttyKat's Furcadia
                      </A> - http://www.geocities.com/kitttykatsfurcadia/
                      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/thewitchescottage/">Witches' Cottage</A> -
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 17, 2001

                        Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 17, 2001

                          Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 23, 2001

                            Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 23, 2001

                              Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 24, 2001

                                Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 24, 2001

                                  Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Mar 30, 2001

                                    Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Mar 31, 2001

                                      Newcastle Village's Shakespearean Renaissance Faire