My Weekends

  • Morgan Wilderose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Just wanted to send a note out - My boy Timothy is
      doing pretty good - I spent the last weekend and first
      part of this week down at my Mom's house helping out
      when she was working - he is a lot more mobile and
      wanting to try and go an do - one problem he is not
      able to really wear clothes yet - not too many places
      will let a naked 13 year old in :) - He is still
      unable to bear weight on his right leg, still has a
      cast on his left arm and is still dealing with some
      serious burn issues - if you would like to send him
      email I set him up an account - he may or may not
      answer unless you tell him who you are :)
      timothy_o_elliott@... is his address and just
      say his mom Sharon gave you the address - On to my
      weekends - you will see me around on the weekend but I
      am not certain how often - I will be at NTIF for
      certain and Excalibur some weekends (I will try to
      make the wedding!!!) but no promises of when and where
      I will be - if you See Blazzard and not me make sure
      he gets extra HUGS and such :) Thanks!

      =====
      Morgan of the Wilderoses
      Keeper of the Osr Rose Gardens, OSR Cast Mamacita
      Wench #1280 of the Wench Sisters
      Nut Wench Extraordnaire
      Blazzard's Bitch
      Magick Cauldron Recruiter