Reminder - Scheduled Chat

  • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 230 , Jan 31, 2001

      Scheduled Chat

      Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2001
      Time: 8:00PM - 9:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Join us for a open forum chat tonight at 8:00 p.m. central time.

    • Selena
      Message 230 of 230 , Jun 29, 2005
        Heya Trish--
        FYI--You might wish to discontinue this reminder, seeing as Yahoo! has
        chosen to discontinue (at the moment) their chat rooms due to the
        pending litigation against them. No one on Yahoo! can access these
        chat rooms.

        -selena